My understanding is grade changes (within the same school) or reported on
the gradeprog report with no code (just dates and grade #s)

My email on the list serv yesterday about the 06_gradeprog night explain it.

I believe exit codes are only meant to be used when departing the school org

But who knows?...how many schools have their guidance dept or registrar
offices working overtime on these reports?

Ben