Hi All,

I'm prepping for a VTFest session about what it means to be a citizen in today's digital world. I am hoping to celebrate what's already happening in Vermont schools, as well as encourage others to shift thinking from the dangers of tech to the positive power it offers.

Please share an example of how students are harnessing the power of technology to do positive things, bringing about change, or helping others understand how to be a citizen in today's digital world - by filling out this form:

Please share this link with teachers, administrators, or others who may have examples too.

Thank you,
Bonnie

Bonnie Birdsall
Director of Digital Learning & Communication
Champlain Valley School District, Vermont

802-985-1916
Twitter: @bonniebird

Follow the Champlain Valley School District!

Statement of Confidentiality
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.