Following up on the GradProg file... For the spring collection DC 04, the number of rows per student were as follows:

   RETAINED - 1 row per student - no GRADEEND
   TRANSFERRED OUT - 1 row per student - GRADEEND should be PS ExitDate - 1
   MATRICULATED (to another school in district) - 1 row per student - populate all columns
   PROMOTED (new grade same school) - 2 rows per student - first row populate all columns; 2nd row no GRADEEND

For the fall collection DC 06, would it be the same or would it instead be a representation of those currently enrolled, as they are not exited yet... Would there be fewer records for the fall DC? I was envisioning something like:

   ACTIVE ENROLLMENTS - 1 row per student - no GRADEEND
   TRANSFERRED OUT - 1 row per student - GRADEEND should be PS ExitDate - 1

Again, these questions are regarding 06_5_PS_GradeProg, not 04_5_PS_GradeProg.

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District
Direct: 802.264.5761