Are you asking if the su/school IT department officially services outside organizations, or if individuals on their own ( separate from the su/school ) do the same?


Do any of you provide IT services for a fee or otherwise for an entity outside your SU?


Search the SCHOOL-IT Archive

Manage your Subscription to SCHOOL-IT