Yes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI6pNgG2I48

is a how-to...

Craig Donnan, MA, CETL
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

For immediate assistance call:
Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
EWSD Technology Department
Internally: 1234
Externally: 802-857-7777

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 12:58 PM Kathy Couillard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Craig, so you use Bettercloud to bulk load users into groups?  Can you edit posting permissions with this tool also?