I'm not very good at it. I get confused!

Gloria Ormsby
Student Data Manager
Burlington School District
802-864-8434 ext. 48002

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 1:31 PM Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Vlookup have been my savior for many years with the SECT.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 1:24 PM Gloria Ormsby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Great idea Ben! Thank you.

Gloria Ormsby
Student Data Manager
Burlington School District
802-864-8434 ext. 48002

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 12:59 PM Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was able to obtain our last census report from the state, which has the entry codes on them.  I image this should help with a large majority of your students?

using this file, I was able to do an excel vlookup formula and and match students based on the PERMID