First Choice Communications did an amazing job with our door access / security systems.  They're out of Brattleboro but work throughout VT and NH

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 1:06 PM David Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Can anyone recommend a few vendors for access control for exterior doors.? We are looking to use card  or proximity readers for access.

David Martin

Director of Tech & Communications

Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.2906

Cell 802.595.2733

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it.

If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding to anyone or retaining a copy.

Ben Leslie
Coordinator of Technology

Arlington High School
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 165