It says the site is just images gleaned from Reddit.  Just curious, how many of you block Reddit?

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 3:31 PM Cindy Towne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It wouldn't let me access it. Our filter blocked it.

Cindy Towne
WES

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 11:48 AM Ronald Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings,

For those of you responsible for content filtering you may want to test scrolller.com against your filters. The third L is not a typo.

Ronald Smith
District Systems & Network Administrator
Windsor Central Supervisory Union
100 Amsden Way
Woodstock, VT 05091
(802)457-1317 ext. 1233