Yes Michelle. Melissa, I need to ask Karyn about that. Are we using the Users table or the Teachers_NCF31 table?

Gloria Ormsby
Student Data Manager
Burlington School District
802-864-8434 ext. 48002

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 10:22 AM Michelle Devino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Gloria,

Are you saying that in this area of PowerSchool it showed the teacher's username?

image.png

For the staff files we used:
users.teachernumber AS LOCALED_ID

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District
Direct: 802.264.5761
Help Desk: 802.264.5727

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is protected student information, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under FERPA.  If you have received this communication in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original message immediately.