Lori,
I am doing a session on Badging at Vt Fest (hope to see you there).   My focus is on developing the training for earning a badge, I am using the Timeline training as an example and talking point.     At the end, I will officially launch/introduce my latest Google Sheets Add-on BadgerPD.  But since the focus of the VT Fest Session in on the training, you can apply that knowledge to any badging tool or technique you want.

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning