When you go to their pricing page, it shows 4 levels, and features at each
level.  For the silver level, which our middle school principal signed up
for, the answer to "No Advertising on Sign Ups"   is   "3".  What the heck
does that mean?  how is that an answer to a yes/no question?  beats me.
Haven't heard any complaints from parents, though.