~~~~ You are invited join us at CMTC18 ~~~~
New for 2018 ~ the print program is NOW available for download ~ see link below.
32nd Annual Christa McAuliffe Transforming, Teaching, & Technology Conference (CMTC18)
When: Monday, November 26th to Thursday, November 29th
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown, Manchester, NH
Register in September for the
32nd Annual Christa McAuliffe
Transforming, Teaching, & Technology Conference (CMTC)
Click here to download the print program.
PreConference Workshop information posted by the end of August.
Online Conference registration opens by mid-September.
Join our internationally renown keynotes . . .
Ginger Lewman on Tuesday
Thomas C. Murray on Wednesday
Jennie Magiera on Thursday
Spotlight speakers and district include:
- Carol Todd, Educator, Advocate, Parent ~ Monday Leadership Forum & evening Parent Forum, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Joseph South, ISTE Chief Learning Officer ~ Monday Leadership Forum & Tuesday
- Holly Doe, NHSTE Susan Janosz Award Winner, NHCTO President, Director of Technology Pelham SD ~ Monday PreConference, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Dan Black, Londonderry, Assistant Superintendent ~ Tuesday
- Rita Oates, Educator, EdTech Innovator, Grants Guru ~ Monday PreConference, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Cathy Collins, Media Specialist/Librarian, Sharon, MA ~ Wednesday, Thursday
- Laconia School District ~ Wednesday
Please note: We still seek Student & Teacher Showcases, EdTech Playgrounds, and solutions partners for all three days. Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or a solution partner who you would like to see at CMTC!
Looking forward to seeing my friends and colleagues at CMTC18,
CMTC Co-chair & NHSTE Conference & Professional Learning Chair