Dear Friends,
I have some exciting news for you!
We need new board members to help advance the mission of Vita-Learn.  The president, vice-president and treasurer positions will be voted on at our upcoming VermontFest board meeting.  The three leadership positions are vacant as we have each met our term limits of 6 years.  As you can imagine Jess, Lauren and I are sad to say farewell.

We also have some regional positions and higher education which are vacant.

People from all aspects of education join the board, not just IT folks: we have a principal, director of curriculum, librarian, integrationist, tech director, etc.  We meet monthly online for about an hour and then there is sub-committee work if that interests you too.  It is a pretty feel-good job serving our community.  And, you get free conference access plus other great perks.
Email me and I can answer your questions.  (And thank you).

Fondly,

Patricia

.
Patricia Aigner