School Messenger, integrates with Powerschool.  Don't know what it costs, it's done at the SU, not district, level.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:54 PM Philip Hayes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Swift K12 (Alert Solutions). Just switched from Blackboard.
Cost: $.99 per student + $0.75 for Teacher Portal (allows teachers to send messages to parents of students enrolled in their classes.
Pros: Syncs directly with our SIS; Is cheaper per student than Blackboard.

Cons:
Early stages of implementation. Finding some delivery issues. Working on getting a higher delivery success rate.
Has some limitations that weren't in Blackboard.

We had some similar delivery issues with Blackboard, but it seems that troubleshooting within Alert Solutions is easier. So far there is no buyer remorse from switching.