Hi Amanda,

We are using SchoolMessenger as well. We had AlertNow years ago before they changed over to Blackboard Connect 5. We made the decision at that time to move to Alert Solutions. We did not have good luck at all with them, and moved to SchoolMessenger a few years ago. I have not heard any major complaints. Folks seem to be pretty happy with SchoolMessenger. I couldn't find a recent PO for pricing. The integration with PowerSchool is nice and they have been very reliable.

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is protected student information, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under FERPA.  If you have received this communication in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original message immediately.