For what it is worth, I would definitely be interested in talking more
about the models people use at VermontFest. I am giving a talk at the
convention on Friday about assessment w/ VR and would love to extend that
conversation by connecting to this topic, providing the schedule permits! 😊

Best,

Ethan Kichura
*Technology Coordinator*
Highgate Elementary School