For what it is worth, I would definitely be interested in talking more about the models people use at VermontFest. I am giving a talk at the convention on Friday about assessment w/ VR and would love to extend that conversation by connecting to this topic, providing the schedule permits!¬†ūüėä

Best,

Ethan Kichura
Technology Coordinator
Highgate Elementary School