Interesting.  I have the files my Behaviorists produced for CIRS back in
July.  You are saying that these are not fomatted in a way that they can be
passed to the AOE per Vertical Reporting?  It was my impressions form a
discussion with them that they were.

Randy Wood

Data Manager - Winooski School District

Winooski, VT 05404

802-383-6095

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential, constitutes privileged communication,
and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  This message may
not be forwarded without prior consent from the sender. The
information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded
under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school
district policies.  Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution, disclosure, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-383-6000,
or return e-mail and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.