I have a custom category for each course in my SIS that contains the appropriate code from here:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwib-M_02YveAhWoY98KHU_2D5EQFjAAegQICRAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Feducation.vermont.gov%2Fsites%2Faoe%2Ffiles%2Fdocuments%2Fedu-data-nces-course-codes.xlsx&usg=AOvVaw0K31cNj0NBWsgbagIBTNFO

I had to enter those into the SIS myself.

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street