Hello All,
Hope you are enjoying this fine Fall season.

I am hoping you will share with me how your organizations handle the unblocking of You Tube restrictions.

We know how to do this, I'm looking more at the policy discussion.

Does your teaching staff have the permissions to unblock content that YouTube filters block with a Moderate setting, or is there a review process of the content by higher Administration before unblocking the content? Are there designated individuals that get requests to unblock content?

Do you have different policies for different grade levels?

I would appreciate any feedback.

--
Philip Hayes
System Administrator