So far we never delete staff accounts unless it is a staff member who never signed in before they left (happens now and then, especially with custodians or food service). We just suspend those.

For students we don't have a firm guideline at this time, but tend to wait until they've been gone for a year -- graduated or moved. I will be interested to see what other SUs do as we will want to establish procedures eventually.

FWIW,

/\/\ ark

Mark Kline, M.Ed., CETL
Director of Technology