Web2School allows me to create custom fields for courses, so I created one
called CourseCode. Then I manually entered the proper codes from the
spreadsheet provided by the AOE. Once they were entered, I could export the
codes with the rest of the course information.

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street