Greetings List Lurkers,

5 PM will find yours truly on a train crossing the Massachusetts border.

That said, this may be the perfect time to continue our evaluation of
Jitsi, a meeting software which will allow us to join Hac-DC for their
"Microrocessor Monday" meeting, where Julia and KJCole can share the skinny
about our Rootic Overlords...

Simultaneously Shawn-of-the-dead will support the acquisition and
preparation of no doubt contraband Pizza, and shall introduce the Hobbit
as  Seargent-At-Arms.

I expect to sign into this madness at 5 PM...

For you Yak watchers - hang on till next week, they are indeed still out
there!

Sincerely,

Flint
Remote in Connecticut...