Agreed, Zach.  The tail feathers, despite the broad white tips, are the
main tip-off-- all the same length.  In this tail position, Coop's has
noticeably shorter outer tail feathers.  The relatively small, bug-eyed
head is another.  Chest streaking is harder to judge, for me anyway,
because it's not that consistent from bird to bird.

It does look large and chesty for a Sharpie, but that may be the lack of
context from this close, since it's impossible to tell from the photos
how large those branches and trunks are.  And a big female Sharpies can
be pretty close to male Coop's in size.  Lastly, I'd add this bird's
rather thin, stick-like legs, although there's only a glimpse of them in
the one pic that shows the bird lifting off from its branch, as
contrasted with the Coop's thick, sturdy-looking legs.  The Coop often
chases prey on foot, whereas the Sharpie rarely does, so the difference
in the evolution of leg size actually has a purpose.

Jane
(Shoreham)