I was intrigued by the grebe, but  even more by the  concept of a probable American Redfinisher.
with apologies, Susan Fogleman
-------- Original message --------From: Jane Stein <[log in to unmask]> Date: 10/25/18  1:23 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Snow Buntings - Lake Bomoseen
I figured.  Figured you'd catch up to it, too.  But it was amusing to
imagine one.

Jane
(Shoreham)