From: Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Maeve Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 3:04:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] help needed with sparrow ID

Yesterday at Brilyea Access, we saw a sparrow with some characteristics of a Field Sparrow (short, conical, pink bill - which looked much pinker in real life than in the photo in the ebird list - and pink legs) but had either a very faint eye ring or none, and had some streaking on the sides. Any help would be appreciated!

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49324904 <https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49324904>

Maeve Kim
Jericho Center