Greetings,
I walked most of Colchester Causeway this morning.  Hunters were abundant and birds relatively few.  But I did see 2 Surf Scoters, and a small variety of “Canada Goose” that was probably a Lesser or a Richardson’s.  The entire list is below.

Scott Morrical,
South Burlington

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: