Juncos and white-throated sparrows are out and about in the gardens and
under the trees here in So. Washington, as well. A very handsome ruffed
grouse was sunning itself on a stone wall here this morning, too. Woodcock
are migrating through. Fairly easy to find them if you seek out the proper
habitat. Lots of turkeys around and a pileated woodpecker for good measure.
Charlie La Rosa
So. Washington

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." — Arthur Ashe