Actually, worst case in SLC is no available 4x4s. That occurrence is not all that unusual, esp. during high visitation periods.

-m1

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Goodrich, Chris
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 8:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Non VT - Suggestions driving SLC to Big Sky

Finding a suitably equipped rental for a ski trip always seems to be a challenge. Almost impossible to actually reserve what you want. I usually wait until I arrive and shop around at the counters. Worst case was getting stuck with a large Ford Expedition but that actually worked out for getting everyone to the Snowcat pickup point.

Anyone have experience with Turo?