From: King, Fred
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 3:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: IISE Transactions on Occupational Ergonomics and Human Factors

We've tried Docline and OCLC without success. Can anyone supply this? We can pay up to $14, preferably via Docline/EFTS.

Natalie C. Benda, et al.
Human factors design in the clinical environment: Development and Assessment of an interface for visualizing emergency medicine clinician workload,
IISE Transactions on Occupational Ergonomics and Human Factors
Accepted author version posted online: 19 Sep 2018
DOI: 10.1080/24725838.2018.1522392

Thanks!

Fred King
202-877-6670
ORCID 0000-0001-5266-0279
MedStar Authors Catalog: http://medstarauthors.org

Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.
--Scout Finch