Dear Medlib Group,
We are in need for the following article(s); if you can help us it would be greatly appreciated:

Author(s): Rosner I1, Rozenbaum M, Toubi E, Kessel A, Naschitz JE, Zuckerman E.
Article: The case for hepatitis C arthritis.
Journal: Seminars in arthritis and rheumatism.
Year: 2004
Volume: 33
Issue: 6
Page(s): 375-387
PMID: 15190523
DOI:

Regards,
Amna Yousif Hammadi

Vision
        Towards a healthier and happier community       نحو مجتمع أكثر صحة وسعادة
الرؤية

Mission
        Transforming Dubai into a leading healthcare destination by fostering innovative and integrated care models and by enhancing community engagement       أن نجعل دبي وجهة رائدة للرعاية الصحية من خلال تبني نماذج الرعاية المبتكرة والمتكاملة وتعزيز المشاركة المجتمعية
الرسالة

This transmittal is confidential. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message. DHA do not accept liability for any errors, omissions, information or viruses contained in the transmission of this message.