I have a search filter for SRs that is quite comprehensive. But,
essentially, we tell our students (I co-teach an SR class):

PubMed
(search filters for SRs and corrections here: http://bit.ly/pubmed-filters
PROSPERO (for registered protocols)
Cochrane (for protocols)

To me, this is a bare minimum. Embase might find SRs from conferences (i.e.
gray lit) but PM is pretty thorough EXCEPT for protocols EXCEPT for the SR
protocols journal.

Helena VonVille, MLS, MPH