Hi EWB,

I apologize for such the late notice, but we will not be meeting this week.

Just to give you all a project update: we have officially submitted all of the trip plan proposals and preparatory work, and now just have to sit and wait for their response. Hopefully, we'll know by next week and can move forward with booking flights and preparations. Thank you all for your help so far this semester. Fingers crossed that things go smoothly and we can travel in January!

Hope you all have a good rest of your week!

Best,

Eliza Jobin-Davis