Hi people :)

Thanks to everyone who showed up on Wednesday night and helped us submit the Project Record! Also wanted to say that the Halloween Treat sale was a huge success--we really appreciate everyone who came and helped out with that!

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up about a few things before the week wraps up.

THIS SUNDAY (from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.) we are having our Chipotle Fundraiser!! Please tell all your friends and roommates and teammates and hungry peers to show up and grab a delicious burrito for EWB! It's also important to let the cashier at Chipotle know you are donating your purchase to our club or we won't get the funds :/ .

For those of you who do not have a car but want to go with friends, please PLEASE signup for a ride from other EWB members! You can text people who are driving there on Sunday at this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ylqPzdCUxFR1_Kx-E6qLiuBuTQp1LoDsSea9EvsIbj8/edit?usp=sharing. The same goes for members who have a car and want to give rides--please put your name and number down!

I've also attached a link to our EWB googles drive that has (very) old documents for our club, and currently active docs like the project record draft and flyers you should all print out to spread the word about the Chipotle Fundraiser!  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B25pDQrjhu_bZjZiNzAyMzYtOWM5OC00ODJkLWIyYjEtZjU3MTBkNTc4NDMz Feel free to save it to your own drives.

Please let me know if you have any questions! If not, I hope to see you all on Sunday--have a good weekend!

Best,

Eliza Jobin-Davis