We don't post any information about any businesses. I do the website myself
and I don't have time to do that, so I tell people it is only for municipal
government. We don't do any marketing.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bristol Town Administrator
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Web site linking policy?

Hi,

I am getting a lot of unsolicited requests from different outside-of-Vermont
entities asking that we post a link on our Web site to their products,
services, or resources.   Are there are any municipalities that have a
linking policy for their Web site?

Thanks!

--Valerie

Valerie Capels, Town Administrator

Town of Bristol

1 South Street

P.O. Box 249

Bristol,  VT  05443

P: (802) 453-2410 ext. 22

E: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

W: www.bristolvt.org <http://www.bristolvt.org/>

FB: https://www.facebook.com/bristolvt/

Tw: @BristolTownAdm