Thank you!

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Carol Dawes
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2018 1:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: turnout and ENR

Hey Cassandra,

https://legislature.vermont.gov/statutes/section/17/051/02588

Carol

Carolyn S. Dawes CVC CVT

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer

6 N. Main Street, Suite 6

PO Box 418

Barre, VT  05641

(802) 476-0242

www.barrecity.org

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bennington Town Clerk’s Office
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2018 12:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: turnout and ENR

We had 159 new voters register, about 85 of which are at a local college with no Vermont ID.  I know I may be in the minority but I think it is terrible.

On another note, can someone point me to the Statute for election night reporting?

Cassandra Barbeau
Town Clerk
Bennington, VT
mailto:[log in to unmask]

find us on the web at http://www.townofbennington.org/TOB/departments/town-clerk/

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. §§ 315-320). Thank You.