We use Sophos Central.   $5.55 per seat for the size of our district.

The State purchasing office no doubt has a price which we can piggy back
onto.

From the state purchasing office contracts list:
 Software

   - ITS58 Software Reseller
      - Insight Public Sector, Contact: Jake Thompson
      <[log in to unmask]>, P: (480)409-6167, P: (800)467-4448 x
      3472, Contract 29990
      <https://bgs.vermont.gov/sites/bgs/files/files/purchasing-contracting/contracts/29990.pdf>
      - PCMG Inc., Contact: Bill Abrams <[log in to unmask]>, P: (877)
      609-5173, Contract 29991
      <https://bgs.vermont.gov/sites/bgs/files/files/purchasing-contracting/contracts/ITS%20CO1%20-%2006-28-16%2029991.pdf>
      - CDW-G, Contract: Josh Pra <[log in to unmask]>, P: (203)851-7073 ext:
      7073, Contract  30649
      <https://bgs.vermont.gov/sites/bgs/files/files/purchasing-contracting/contracts/30649%20CDW%20GOVERNMENT%20LLC.pdf>
      - Dell, Contract Pending
      - SHI International Corp., Contact: Nicholas Repp <[log in to unmask]>, P:
      (603)573-6187, Contact  29992
      <https://bgs.vermont.gov/sites/bgs/files/files/purchasing-contracting/contracts/29992%20SHI%20INTERNATIONAL%20CORP..pdf>

Craig Donnan, MA, CETL
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

___________________________________

*For immediate assistance call:*
*Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM*
*EWSD Technology Department*
*Internally: 1234*
*Externally: 802-857-7777*

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 11:41 AM Will Hatch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We have a Microsoft System Center antivirus server set up. In addition to
> antivirus/malware, it allow us to do remote support. It integrates with
> Active Directory, so when a new devices added to AD it shows up in System
> Center. Between System Center and Cisco Umbrella we have had virtually no
> problems with malware in over a year. (knock on wood)
>
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Scott Grant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Here's a question for everyone:
>>
>> What is everyone using for their AntiVirus solution in their schools for
>> PCs and Macs?  Centrally managed solutions are great.  Curious who's using
>> what and for roughly what price/license.
>>
>> Does the state have any recommendations or negotiated pricing with
>> anyone?  Seems like a good idea if they don't!
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Scott

> --
> Will Hatch
> Director Of Technology
> Addison Central School District

The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.