That's excellent news! The fall DC is definitely a lot less cumbersome than
the spring with 6 files instead of 20!

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the
that is protected student information, privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under FERPA.  If you have received this communication in
error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the original message immediately.