Greetings all!
If you are part of the group that was curious about Closed Captioning and
would like to try the Closed Captioning feature to VoiceThread,  now is
your time.

Help us decide whether Vermont should upgrade its Voicethread consortium to
include closed captioning feature.

Voicethread gave me 10 accounts to demo and try  it out with at VermontFest
and even though I hope you are going to be attending this jam packed
VermontFest,  I realize not everyone can get away so I can make
arrangements for you to try the Closed Captioning feature back in your
school if you are interested.

Send me an email and I'll send you the user name and password to try.

I know I'm curious on how well this will work and would love your feedback
if this is an area that interest you.

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere