Each of our classrooms at WRVS has a Smartboard. Generally classroom
teachers now have a MacBook Air. They used to have Win 7 desktops, and it
was the path of less resistance to go to the MBA (re: knowledge, training,
frustration) compared to going to Win 10. Teachers can also have a
Chromebook, and several use the Chromebook as their primary device. Admin
use is generally on Macs or Chromeboxes and Chromebooks. I have whittled
down the in-school computer infrastructure to just DNS, DHCP, and CUPS
servers.

It's cloud or bust.

steve