We have been using Hapara for a number of years and we are very happy with
the product. Support is timely and works great with Google classroom.
It allows teachers the monitoring tool and they so can access Drive and
reset passwords.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018, 9:38 AM Erica Zimmer <[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Hello Everyone.
> We are looking for a Chromebook monitoring platform.  What are you using?
>
> We have used Omnito in the past and while we liked their set-up it was not
> working more often than it was working and it would sometimes take support
> weeks to respond to an issue.  So out of sheer frustration, we decided to
> cancel their service.
>
> Towards the end of last year, we piloted Netop Vision. While their support
> was much more responsive the platform required students to click an
> "accept" button everytime the teacher want to monitor their activity.
> Teachers complained it wasn't very accurate.  There were a lot more
> troubleshooting issues.
>
> We are basically looking for a platform that will allow teachers to see
> what Ss are doing in real-time, to be able to freeze their screens, and to
> send little chat messages to them.
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Erica Zimmer
> Innovation Coach
> ELL Teacher
> Greater Rutland County Supervisory Union
> Twitter @NerdyMaestra <https://twitter.com/NerdyMaestra>
>

> [image: Mailtrack]
> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&> Sender
> notified by
> Mailtrack
> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&> 11/07/18,
> 9:32:45 AM

The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.