I left out their grade level of sy19/20 and was able to certify this morning

The only time 2 records should be included for a single student is if they got promoted or demoted within the curenet school year (between now and the start of be school year

I’ll try to find an email from the aoe regarding this sand forward it on

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 4:51 PM Marcia Noyes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I just sent Jennifer this question, as for the students going to the Middle and High Schools, I am getting errors for the anticipated end dates of 06/30/2019, and am not sure of what to do next. The other students are fine with that grade end date. Maybe I should not put in the future school like I did for the Spring collection?

Marcia J. Noyes

SVSU Senior Systems Administrator

Central Business Office

802-753-5818

________________________________
From: School Information Technology Discussion [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Michelle Devino [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 06_PS_GradeProg

Following up on the GradProg file... For the spring collection DC 04, the number of rows per student were as follows:

   RETAINED - 1 row per student - no GRADEEND
   TRANSFERRED OUT - 1 row per student - GRADEEND should be PS ExitDate - 1
   MATRICULATED (to another school in district) - 1 row per student - populate all columns
   PROMOTED (new grade same school) - 2 rows per student - first row populate all columns; 2nd row no GRADEEND

For the fall collection DC 06, would it be the same or would it instead be a representation of those currently enrolled, as they are not exited yet... Would there be fewer records for the fall DC? I was envisioning something like:

   ACTIVE ENROLLMENTS - 1 row per student - no GRADEEND
   TRANSFERRED OUT - 1 row per student - GRADEEND should be PS ExitDate - 1

Again, these questions are regarding 06_5_PS_GradeProg, not 04_5_PS_GradeProg.

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District
Direct: 802.264.5761