We use Sophos Central.   $5.55 per seat for the size of our district.

The State purchasing office no doubt has a price which we can piggy back onto.

From the state purchasing office contracts list:

 Software

Craig Donnan, MA, CETL
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

For immediate assistance call:
Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
EWSD Technology Department
Internally: 1234
Externally: 802-857-7777