Ethan, I can help you with this next week when we meet.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 10:55 AM Ethan Kichura <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hey everyone,

Wondering who might be able to help me with something I've been looking to do for a while but have not had much luck in getting started...

I want to integrate GAM into our GSuites Admin console so we can use API to setup a command line system for calling on reports, etc. While I conceptually know how this works, I have have been trying to wrap my head around some unclear setup steps in the configuration and tragically have been underwhelmed by the forums I've come across thus far. Was curious if anyone has done this in their own school/district and, if so, whether you would be willing to share with me your resources for initially configuring it? Mostly interested in pragmatic steps for getting it up and running.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Best,

Ethan Kichura
--------------------
Technology Coordinator
Highgate Elementary School
219 Gore Rd.
Highgate Center, VT
Technical Problems?
Submit a Support Request!
Or call me (ext. 204)

Sylvia Gagne
IT Support
Missisquoi Valley Union Middle and High School
175 Thunderbird Drive
Swanton, VT 05488

Think before you print!