Good afternoon!

My name is Margaret Talbot, and I am currently enrolled in a graduate education class at UVM called "Amplifying Inquiry and Project Based Learning with Technology". For a culminating project, I am gathering information on the established and potential STEAM/making spaces in Vermont. I am hoping that your organization will help us learn more about the integration of makerspaces and STEAM spaces in Vermont educational organizations! Feel free to forward to any other interested educators.

This information will be used for two purposes. First, I will create a resource of established makerspaces in organizations (and information about them) for interested educators in the state. Second, I hope to create a report of the types of these spaces in the state, the needs of "making" educators, and recommend supports and systems for educators and organizations who are looking to integrate makerspaces.

The short survey is linked here.

Thank you for your participation! Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Margaret

Margaret Ramsden Talbot
M.Ed. Candidate at University of Vermont