Lucie,

Thanks for taking a look at the Micro Missions and for bringing to my attention that I left out one very important detail!

YHA Micro Missions were designed with 5th-7th graders in mind. As you noted, the lessons are packed with A LOT of information, so I think it might be a bit too ambitious for students below 5th grade -- both in terms of comprehension and the amount of reading required.

I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who takes the time to check out the materials or (better yet) decides to use Micro Missions with their students!

Have a great afternoon, everyone.

Nic Phillips
Program Coordinator
Young Hacks Academy