We replaced our obsolete 3com system with a Mitel system about three years
ago.  Surprisingly, because it's such a powerful system, it was still the
least expensive option of the systems that we were quoted.  Mitel gives
schools whopping discounts, or at least did in our case.  Mountain Telecom
in Manchester installed it, Barry Brown, the owner/salesman/installer, said
the price would have been twice what we paid for any of his business
customers.