We replaced our obsolete 3com system with a Mitel system about three years ago.  Surprisingly, because it's such a powerful system, it was still the least expensive option of the systems that we were quoted.  Mitel gives schools whopping discounts, or at least did in our case.  Mountain Telecom in Manchester installed it, Barry Brown, the owner/salesman/installer, said the price would have been twice what we paid for any of his business customers.