Hello!

I am co-teaching a course through Castleton Center for Schools on Curating and Creating Videos for the Learner-Centered Classroom.  Participants will get a green screen kit, snowball microphone, and a webcam.  Everything we will be doing for Chromebook use.  Please pass this on!

https://www.castleton.edu/academics/professional-development-continuing-education/the-castleton-center-for-schools/continuing-education-workshops-contract-courses/creating-and-curating-videos-for-the-learner-centered-classroom-spring-2019/

Thank you!

--
Erica Zimmer
Innovation Coach