I am curious, has anyone used SecureAPlus for Education? It is free for schools.

https://www.secureaplus.com/for-education/

Thanks,
Wendy

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 1:28 PM David Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We switched to Avira. It seems to work well and the cost was right.

David Martin

Director of Tech & Communications

Orleans Southwest Supervisory Union

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.2906

Cell 802.595.2733

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 1:25 PM Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Scott,

I have been using Avast for Business for a while as well (Free for Education) and I do now see that the licenses have caught up and Dec. 8th they will revert to Trial licenses.  I have sent a request to see what kind of depreciated service or impact to end users this will cause.  We are slowly moving most of our school devices to Chromebooks, but we will still have a good chunk to migrate over the next year or so...

I too am curious as to what others are doing who are in this situation.  (I will forward information I get from Avast if I think it is helpful.)

Keith